Saturday, December 29, 2012

Michael Miller Pink Giraffe Love Fuzzy Wuzzy Blanket with Minkee

Oh, I am already in love with the Michael Miller Pink Giraffe Love fabric my sister picked out.  We bought up the last two bolts we could find on etsy a few weeks ago. Yesterday, my sister Theresa picked out some hot pink minkee fabric to put as the backing on the blanket for the baby girl she is expecting. We took all there was on the bolt so I could make a blanket that would be useful for several years, not just for a baby. It is a nice lap blanket size. 

I had a blanket my mom made for me as a child that I called my "fuzzy wuzzy". I slept with it all the way through college and a couple of years into my first job before I bought a larger fleece blanket.  I think this blanket I made for my niece will have the same appeal. It is so fuzzy and soft to the touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment